When you join CrossFit LPF, you’re not just joining a gym or a workout program; you’re becoming a part of an awesome community. We believe the last person to finish a WOD is just as important as the first. We work hard together, we sweat together, we suffer together and then we celebrate together. This amazing type of support and encouragement creates unexpected friendships that are truly inspiring.
To foster those friendships we love to get together outside of our usual classes.
Whether it’s for a charitable cause, a local CrossFit competition, a barbecue in the park or a beach WOD we always have a great time.
Some of the in-gym events CrossFit LPF has hosted:
• Weight Lifting Olympic Gold Medalist, Aleksey Torohkity 2-day seminar
• Barbells for Boobs fundraiser where we won the 2017 Florida State Championship
• CrossFit Open “Friday Night Lights”
• Local competition, Smash of the Boxes
• Workshops for gymnastics, Snatch, Clean & Jerk and more to come…
• Park and Beach Workouts
• During the holidays our gym sponsors canned food and toy drives
• Holiday Liftmas Party
• An occasional birthday or baby shower workout