Based on the CrossFit definition of “constantly varied, functional movements, performed at high intensity,” our CrossFit program combines cardio, gymnastics and weightlifting movements into a Workout of the Day (WOD). Every day is a different workout so you’ll never get bored and we scale to your fitness level.
Our group classes are one hour, are led by a Certified CrossFit Coach and include:
• A skill-based warm-up to prepare your body for the workout
•A detailed explanation of that day’s WOD
• A demonstration of each movement
• Time to gather your equipment and prepare
• A strength set or combination of strength-building movements
• The Workout of the Day – which could be a combination of gymnastics, plyometrics (jump training), Olympic lifting, running, and more