COACH CAMILLAHead Coach & Nutrition Specialist
- Beach Boot Camp Training
- Russian Kettlebell Training
- One-on-One & Small Group Training
- Foundations: New Members & Scaling (Progressions)
- Nutrition Assessment
Growing up in Brazil I struggled with my weight and my appearance at a young age. When I was 14 years old I began training in martial arts and in a strength and conditioning program. Not only did I get stronger and healthier during this time but I also became a happier and more confident person and I found a real passion for fitness and health. I enrolled at Estacio de Sa University in Rio de Janeiro and graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education.
After college, I moved to the United States where I studied and became certified in a variety of different areas so that I could coach and challenge my clients in the same way that I do for myself. I have now been working for 17 years in the fitness industry. I am a mom, I love to be outdoors and I am CrossFit passionate. I love that coaching CrossFit gives me the ability to help people reach their best potential. I am motivated and excited every day to step into a CrossFit gym and do what I love most, coach others regardless of their fitness level.
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist NSCA-CSCS
- NSCA – CPT
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Russian Kettlebell Level 1
- Russian Kettlebell Trainer Level 2
- Master Kettlebell Trainer – American Kettlebell Association
- ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
- AFAA – Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- Mat Pilates Certified AFAA
- Boxing/Kickboxing ISCA certified
- Precision Nutrition Level 1, Certificate in Exercise Nutrition
- 200 hour Certified Yoga Instructor
WE KNOW YOU WANT IT!A HEALTHIER, HAPPIER, AND MORE FIT LIFE!
Call us today and schedule an appointment to speak with one of our knowledgeable and caring staff members. Let's talk about how we can help you meet your goals and have fun doing it.